Burgopak featured in The New York Times
Burgopak has been featured in The New York Times. In an article about new treatments for erectile dysfunction – As Generics Near, Makers Tweak Erectile Drugs published 13th April 2011- the author discusses Burgopak’s packaging design for Levitra® 10 mg ODT, a new ED drug by Bayer Healthcare.
The award-winning, patented pharmaceutical packaging design has a number of advantages including:
• A unique and innovative sliding mechanism that ensures that essential patient information is always clearly displayed whenever the product is used
• Compact and durable, the pack can be conveniently and safely carried in a bag, briefcase or pocket
• Maximum opportunity to communicate the pharmaceutical company’s brand to the consumer
• A point of differentiation in a highly competitive market
• Difficult to make, the Burgopak patented mechanism reduces the chances of counterfeiting.
Tim Clarke, CEO of Burgopak Healthcare & Technology says: “The innovative packaging design adds significant value to the brand as it’s slick, unique, and appealing to consumers, while supporting patient safety and compliance. In a highly competitive market, it offers differentiation and we’re delighted to continue working with Bayer.”
To read Burgopak’s full press release on the Levitra packaging design project, please visit the Burgopak Healthcare & Technology website.